Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tobu World Square

After the lake I went to the north of Nikko city, to Tobu World Square park.
I was sitting in super express and waiting for tickets check, to pay additional 500 yen for "super". But train got to the last station and no one came. I asked about bus to the park and found it's just arriving, so I went to the bus stop in hurry. It was 4pm when I got to the ticket counter, still 2 hours left before closing but the park was empty, I found only 3 people inside.

The first part was modern Japan.

The next was USA.

And then Egypt.

And Europe.

The next was Asia.

And Japan again.

It was almost 6.30pm when I finished. I had few hours before my train, so I went to find an onsen. And that was not so easy, most of them were in hotels. Only after asking in some shop I found one opened for everyone. It was not bad, but not good either, I had for every small stuff, even shoes box was 50 yen. In total I spent more than 1000yen for pair of simple pools and sauna, I've been in much better onsens for the same price.
After onsen I got to the train. I decided that super express is worth its money, so spent the way back sleeping in comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment